Monday, January 07, 2008

Photo Hunt - Theme 'Delicious'


'Delicious' is the theme of this week's PhotoHunt. Say 'delicious' and the obvious, obvious thing that comes to mind is food. Now food photography is a dififcult genre - it requires specialized skill and lighting, and above all practice. I cannot say that I have shot a lot of shots, leave alone good shots, that fit this theme. Here's one that I managed to dig out of from my collection.

Needless to say, these are strawberries. They look fresh and yummy - don't they?

10 comments:

indicaspecies said...

Marvellously delicious shot. *drool* *slurp*

Seems like this is your 10,001 th. ;)

Ananda Niyogi said...

Thanks a lot Celine :-D

Rajson said...

I whant just say hallo from Sweden. I notice that you have visit Stockholm.Lovely city
(I love strawberrys)

Ananda Niyogi said...

Rajson - thanks a lot for dropping by and letting me know. Much appreciated :-)

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! That is a great picture. I love strawberries, so I am nearly drooling here.

Ananda Niyogi said...

@girl - thanks a lot :-)

My Unfinished Life said...

yummy!!!.....absolutely delicious...reminds me of the awesomely delicious strawberry preserve i bought in munnar..and had everyday till it lasted!!!....u have taken a nice shot!!!

Rama said...

Wow, lovely.. Delicious!!

Ananda Niyogi said...

@ shooting star - thanks for visiting and leaving your comments :-)

@ Rama - glad that my photo met the objective of showing something delicious..thanks! your photoblog is very nice too!

final_transit said...

Yummy !
There is so much to read on your blog, glad I came here :)

- Priyank

©